Techyon is the first Head Hunter which exclusively specializes in the search and selection of professionals and managers in the Information Technology field. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for an innovative company, specialized in the IT Security field, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a DFIR L1 (Digital Forensics System Analyst).
- Conduct local and remote live evidence extraction from Windows systems
- Conduct digital forensics investigations on Windows systems or network artifacts
- Contribute to incident response life cycle
- Reporting conducted investigations to DFIR leader
- Participate in Cyber Deception plans
- Travel to client’s locations if is required
- Local and remote live evidence extraction from Windows systems
- Network live evidence extraction
- Disk cloning, both hardware and software
- Evidence processing for creating timelines
- Analyze Windows forensic artifacts, both memory and file system
- Analyze network forensic artifacts, both traffic flow and network security devices logs
- Editing and creation of typical digital forensics tools enhancers (E.g. YARA rules, Sigma rules, KAPE targets and modules)
- Automating forensic artifacts collection with scripting languages (E.g. PowerShell)
- Bachelor's or master's degree with qualifications in computer science, telecommunication engineering and information technology, cyber security, or equivalent education experience
- Fluent English (level B2)
Nice to have:
Certifications: CHFI (EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator), SANS FOR498 Battlefield Forensics & Data Acquisition (GBFA certification), SANS FOR500 Windows Forensic Analysis (GCFE certification).
Availability for shift work and short business trips.