Techyon is the first Head Hunter specialising exclusively in search and selection of senior professionals and managers in the Information Technology. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for an important Company, market leader in the consumer electronics, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for 1 On site IT Support Italy/System Administrator/Help Desk.
You will work in the On Site Support Team and you will be responsible for business continuity and technological renewal of stores; you will collaborate with many other divisions and colleagues.
Cover a specific geographical area for:
- Problem solving of stores with on site interventions if necessary
- Installation and configuration, maintenance, replacement of company devices such as PC, servers, terminals, printers, cash registers, mobile and network devices
- Coordination of suppliers and IT partners in hardware rollout
- IT coordination for the opening of new stores and store refurbishment
- Application of new IT Project
- Hardware and software management
- Remote support or on site support
- Availability after business hours to support the stores.
- User training and support for applications or devices with preparation of technical documentation
• Information Technologies Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification
• 3-4 years of experience
• Good knowledge in Personal Computers, Server e mobile devices, use and management operative system Microsoft Windows10, Linux, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access) e Open Office, web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox e Google Chrome), Cash Register and e-payments, Printers HP, Supporto Remote tool such as NetSupport Manager, VNC.
• Experience in IBM OS/400
• Experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Virtual Machine with VMware e Citrix
• Network tools such as: secure CRT
• Wiring rack cable management
• Experience in troubleshooting
• Management of requests through the ticketing system
• Communication skills to effectively manage the service and communicate with users
• Proactivity, dynamism and passion for information technology
• Ability to work independently and in a team, collaborative with a remarkable client first attitude
• Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
• Required language: English B2
• Driving license class B
Nice to Have:
• Experience in programming and scripting languages
Location: Verano Brianza (MB). Smart Working.
Availability to travel throughout the Italian territory or abroad (EU), for short period.