Techyon is the first Italian Head Hunter exclusively specialized in research and selection of professionals and managers in the Information Technology segment. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious consulting firms IT, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, excellent start-ups and digital DNA company.
About the Company: for a global provider of IT Telco solutions for Law Enforcement, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a IT Security Researcher.
- analyze and develop software to identify vulnerabilities;
- build exploits to discover and exploit such vulnerabilities;
- The main focus will be on mobile (android and iOS). The candidate will do part of the Research and Development group and will help define the team's strategies.
- Experience in developing exploits (e.g. starting from CVE);
- Experience in the use of fuzzing techniques to identify vulnerabilities;
- Methods of analysis, debugging, reverse engineering, design, software development;
- Knowledge of programming languages / IDE / framework:
- C / C ++
- Java / Objective C;
- ARM assembly;
- IDA PRO
- Competence or interest in one or more of the following topics:
- Reverse Engineering;
- Exploiting techniques;
- Ethical Hacking;
- Return Oriented Programming;
Nice to Have:
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, TLC Engineering, Engineering Electronics, IT.
Equally important will be considered:
- predisposition to team work;
- predisposition to problem solving;
- knowledge of the English language;
- interest in new technologies and predisposition to constant updating;
- knowledge of programming patterns;
- interest in issues related to the world of IT security;
- result orientation and attention to detail.
We also consider applicants based in foreign countries, no matter the timezone, as long as they have the main skills required to fill this role.