Techyon is the first Head Hunter which exclusively specializes in the search and selection of professionals and managers in the Information Technology field. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for an innovative company, specialized in the IT Security field, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a Incident Handler L3.
- Lead L1 and L2 SOC operators in the detection of adversary activity in hosts and networks
- Monitoring SLA
- Review and identify candidate rules for network security devices
- Creation of SIEM use cases
- Coordinate with other team members for the threat response automatization and conduct its implementation
- Coordinate with TH leader, DFIR leader, and CTI leader to conduct huntings Coordinate maintenance of IT systems
- 3+ years of experience in security teams leadership, employee development and interpersonal communication
- Experience and knowledge related to the configuration and maintenance of security monitoring and reporting platforms
- Ability to correlate information detected by network security devices
- Knowledge of adversary TTPs detection and identification
- Procedures (MITRE ATT&CK Framework)
- Programming skills (Python, Golang, PowerShell, Bash)
- Network skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree with qualifications in computer science, telecommunication engineering and information technology, cyber security, or equivalent education experience
- Excellent English (level C1)
Nice to have:
Certifications: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CIH (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler), CSA (EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst), CND (EC-Council Computer Network Defender), SANS AUD507: Auditing & Monitoring Networks, Perimeters & Systems (GSNA certification), SANS SEC503 Intrusion Detection In-Depth (GCIA certification), SANS SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling (GCIH).
Availability for shift work and short business trips.