Techyon is the first Head Hunter specialising exclusively in the search and selection of senior professionals and managers in the Information Technology segment. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious consulting firms IT, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, excellent start-ups and digital DNA company.
About the Company: for a multinational market leader in the consumer electronics, our Recruitment Engineer are looking for a HR Project Manager.
You will manage and lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional initiatives which may be large-scale, high impact projects with moderate risk and complexity.
The projects will be mainly in the whole HR domain (i.e. HR Admin; Time and Payroll; Costs management; Change&Talent; etc.)
You will be responsible for all aspects of a project, from start to finish, on time tracking, within budget and meets the defined success criteria. You will be focused also on problem solving and will have the ability to propose workable solutions.
You will contribute:
- Managing large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts;
- Identifying, assessing and resolving project risks;
- Conducting projects events like Kick Off, Status Update Meeting, Steering Committee etc.;
- Evaluating business processes, performing requirements analysis, uncovering areas for improvement, working closely with Stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions;
- Working closely with Business Stakeholders and Software Engineers;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Performing and Coordinating user acceptance testing;
- Coordination at the end of the project of the handover activities to support team.